Our cities are leading from the front. In these challenging times, city leaders are developing innovative ways to connect with residents and help businesses in their community.
As Florida's municipalities continue reopening services and businesses, the Florida League of Cities will provide access to guidance from federal and state partners, funding and technical assistance opportunities, and sample resources from local governments.
On this page you’ll find:
- Current reopening guides from Florida cities for beaches, parks, facilities, businesses and more.
- Examples of grant programs cities are using to support local businesses and residents.
- Funding and technical assistance opportunities.
- All reopening and recovery executive orders issued by the Governor, as well as other important statewide documents.
- Hurricane preparedness resources from state and federal partners, along with examples of municipal disaster preparedness websites.
Additionally, the FMIT has created a Reopening Decision Guide with guidance on steps to take following a COVID-19 shutdown. The advice in this guide is compiled from state and federal resources. Download Guide │ Download CDC Workplace Decision Tree
We will continue working closely with state officials, municipal leaders and strategic partners to share the latest information about reopening and economic recovery.