This manual is primarily a review of state statutory provisions affecting the conduct of municipal affairs; therefore, it will be useful primarily to the reader who seeks this sort of information. However, other types of information are presented which we believe will be useful to municipal officials. The goal is to be simple and concise, rather than all inclusive.
- Chapter 1: Florida Municipal Government in Nation and State
- Chapter 2: Primary Elements of Municipal Government
- Chapter 3: Standards of Conduct
- Chapter 4: The Policy-Making Process
- Chapter 5: Public Safety
- Chapter 6: Public Services
- Chapter 7: Municipal Finance
- Chapter 8: Growth Management
- Chapter 9: Florida League of Cities
- Chapter 10: Reference Guide
Click the image on the right to view or download the manual.